How to make friends and influence them - Marketing effectively to your users
10am to 12pm, Banchory
Cost: Members - £15, Non-members - £30
Trainer: Aileen Longino, AVA Development Officer
This course is aimed at organisations who are keen to improve their presence in their community for users and volunteers. The aim of this course is to help organisations look at who their typical user is and to utilise the right marketing tools to attract them. This course will be fun and fully interactive!
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Identify your typical user
- Identify the appropriate marketing tool e.g. Facebook, twitter, mailchimp etc
- Plan a simple marketing strategy
- Leave with useful tools to help achieve the above
Attendees must come with a Facebook page set up and their login details.
The following shall apply to all bookings made:
- Full bookings cancelled more than two weeks prior to the event will not incur a charge.
- Any bookings cancelled less than two weeks before the event will be charged in full.
- If you have booked a course and do not attend on the day for any reason, your organisation will be invoiced for the full cost of the training session.
- To apply for AVA membership, visit our membership page.