Dealing with Difficult Volunteer Situations
9.30am to 12.30pm, Ellon
Cost: Members - £15, Non-members - £30
Trainer: AVA Development Officers
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have identified what constitutes a difficult volunteer situation
- Have explored the impact that a difficult volunteer situation can have on the organisation
- Have discussed various solutions to dealing with difficult volunteer situations
- Have information on dealing with the exit
These short half-day courses are very participatory and give a real
opportunity to think about and develop your practice in supporting
and developing your volunteers.
The following shall apply to all bookings made:
- Full bookings cancelled more than two weeks prior to the event will not incur a charge.
- Any bookings cancelled less than two weeks before the event will be charged in full.
- If you have booked a course and do not attend on the day for any reason, your organisation will be invoiced for the full cost of the training session.
- To apply for AVA membership, visit our membership page.