Motivation & Retention of Volunteers
9.30am to 12.30pm, Ellon
Cost: Members - £15, Non-members - £30
Trainer: AVA Development Officers
By the end of this session participants will:
- Have information on what motivates and de-motivates people in voluntary opportunities.
- Be able to identify signs and causes of de-motivation
- Be able to choose various ways of dealing with de-motivation
- Have an understanding of why volunteers leave
- Have explored dissatisfaction and how to deal with it
- Have discussed methods of recognising volunteers
These short half-day courses are very participatory and give a real
opportunity to think about and develop your practice in supporting
and developing your volunteers.
The following shall apply to all bookings made:
- Full bookings cancelled more than two weeks prior to the event will not incur a charge.
- Any bookings cancelled less than two weeks before the event will be charged in full.
- If you have booked a course and do not attend on the day for any reason, your organisation will be invoiced for the full cost of the training session.
- To apply for AVA membership, visit our membership page.