Nuts & Bolts of a Funding Application
10am to 12pm, Inverurie
Cost: Members - £15, Non-members - £30
Trainer: Ed Garrett, AVA Development Officer
This course is aimed at anyone looking to apply for funding for the
voluntary group they are involved with. It will cover the key sections of a typical application whilst explaining the jargon that many funders use. The session will be very practical and a range of application forms from different funders will be looked at so participants can get a good grasp of what is expected.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Increased understanding of the language of funding
- Increased confidence in completing the main sections of a funding application
- Improved awareness of a range of funding applications
- Better knowledge of where to go for further support
The following shall apply to all bookings made:
- Full bookings cancelled more than two weeks prior to the event will not incur a charge.
- Any bookings cancelled less than two weeks before the event will be charged in full.
- If you have booked a course and do not attend on the day for any reason, your organisation will be invoiced for the full cost of the training session.
- To apply for AVA membership, visit our membership page.